Structural Engineering and Permitting

Structuralengineering3Having won permits for alternative and conventional systems countless times, I can carry your project through as the engineer, or simply advise you at the outset about what you can expect in trying to 'get it permitted'. I've been a registered engineer since 1983, in California since 1988. My input at the start can save you tens of thousands of dollars in the long run - both in obtaining a permit and seeing a project through.

If you are outside California, I can work with your local engineer to bring him or her up to speed with the materials and systems you want ot use. Engineers and building officials often would rather hear about alternative building from another engineer, and I'm happy to put my experience at your and their disposal.